injury 뜻 EN[ˈɪndʒəɹi] US
- 외상(外傷)은 사고나 폭력 등 갑작스럽게 일어난 일로 인한 조직이나 장기의 손상 등을 가리킨다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLinjuries
- damage to the body of a human or animal.
- The passenger sustained a severe injury in the car accident.
- violation of a person, their character, feelings, rights, property, or interests.
- Slander is an injury to the character.
- (archaic) injustice.
- 동사 (Verb)SGinjuriesPRinjuryingPT, PPinjuried
- OBS To wrong, to injure.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Ireland got their second try not long before half-time with O'Leary, an injury doubt all week with a stiff back, just about getting over for a try which was confirmed by the video referee.
- He was diagnosed with syndesmosis in his left ankle, the same injury that cost Ryan Hoffman a place in last year's grand final.
- Our data show that the degradation is injury specific given that no degradation was seen in the unamputated digits subjected to HBO treatment [ …]
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Moreover, 2 of 4 patients with secondary diagnosis of acute interstitial nephritis showed tubulitis, a feature associated with tubular injury.
- I will not be adding more entries owing to repetitive strain injury.
- Renal accumulation of nitrotyrosylated proteins has been reported in the setting of increased oxidative stress after IR injury.