instance 뜻 EN[ˈɪnstəns] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLinstancesPREinsta-SUF-ance
- OBS Urgency of manner or words; an urgent request; insistence.
- OBS A token; a sign; a symptom or indication.
- It sends some precious instance of itself/ After the thing it loves. Hamlet IV. v. ca. 1602
- OBS That which is urgent; motive.
- Occasion; order of occurrence.
- A case offered as an exemplification or a precedent; an illustrative example.
- One of a series of recurring occasions, cases, essentially the same.
- One's own death is an 'accidental' event, simply another instance of the general rule that human beings die.
- OBS A piece of evidence; a proof or sign (of something).
- (computing) In object-oriented programming: a created object, one that has had memory allocated for local data storage; an instantiation of a class.
- (massively multiplayer online games) A dungeon or other area that is duplicated for each player, or each party of players, that enters it, so that each player or party has a private copy of the area, isolated from other players.
- (massively multiplayer online games) An individual copy of such a dungeon or other area.
- 동사 (Verb)SGinstancesPRinstancingPT, PPinstanced
- VT To mention as a case or example; to refer to; to cite; as, to instance a fact.
- VI To cite an example as proof; to exemplify.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In the few instances where the initial description is couched in the past tense, immediate reversal occurs and the scene is contemporized by the listener.
- Rare instances of misconduct or instances of irreproducibility are translated into concerns that science is broken.
- If one saw only the Rheims benches, one would scarcely prefer the slopers to horizontal retorts with good stoking machinery ; as for instance the Ross stoker at the Cincinnati gas works.
Meaning of instance for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "instance" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr instance
- en instances
- fr instances
- en instanced
- en instance in