instituting 뜻 EN
- 동사 (Verb)BFinstituteSGinstitutesPT, PPinstitutedSUF-ing
- present participle of institute.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Serotype and serosubtype were determined by dot blot with monoclonal antibodies (RIVM, Bilthoven, the Netherlands, and Institute Adolfo Lutz, São Paulo, Brazil) [11 ].
- The serum was separated by centrifugation and stored at -20°C until assayed with the immunofluorometric assay (IFMA) method at the Biomedicine Institute from University of Turku, Finland.
- Band intensities in slot blots and western blots were visualized with ECL (Pierce) and scanned for densitometrical quantification using ImageJ software (National Institutes of Health).
Meaning of instituting for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "instituting" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en restituting