interval 뜻 EN US
- 명사 (Noun)PLintervalsPREinter-
- A distance in space.
- A period of time.
- the interval between contractions during childbirth
- (music) The difference (a ratio or logarithmic measure) in pitch between two notes, often referring to those two pitches themselves (otherwise known as a dyad).
- (mathematics) A connected section of the real line which may be empty or have a length of zero.
- (chiefly Britain) An intermission.
- (sports) half time, a scheduled intermission between the periods of play.
- Spain made three substitutions at the interval, sending on former Arsenal captain Fabregas, Chelsea's Juan Mata and Liverpool keeper Pepe Reina for Xavi, David Silva and Casillas.
- (cricket) Either of the two breaks, at lunch and tea, between the three sessions of a day's play.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- For this case, we prove that the noncontractible intervals are in natural correspondence with the zonogonal tilings of a zonogon.
- Faye had spaced the pots at 8-inch intervals on the windowsill. The cities are evenly spaced.
- In each high-frequency (20 Hz) rTMS session, subjects received forty trains of 1.9 s duration, separated by an intertrain interval of 12 s (1560 pulses per session).
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- These patients are taught to catheterize themselves at regular intervals.
- The employees complained that their boss was micromanaging when she insisted that they account for their time in fifteen-minute intervals.
- Regarding bite-wing radiographs assessment of intraexaminer agreement was tested and retested in 30 randomly selected cases with a 2-month interval.
Meaning of interval for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "interval" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en intervals
- en intervale
- en intervales
- en intervally
- en intervalic