포함, 관련 된
- 동사 (Verb)BFinvolveSGinvolvesPT, PPinvolvedSUF-ing
- present participle of involve.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- T'bilisi said guerillas it did not control were involved in fighting on the Georgian side.
- The pluripotency of archaeocytes is well-illustrated by the fact that they are not only involved in regenerative processes but are also at the origin of gametogenesis in many species [19 ].
- Forensic science, the use of science in crime detection, involves chemistry, physics, biology, texicology, document experts, firearm experts and others.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- To work efficiently, it's important to have a handle on the procedures involved.
- She's been keeping me at arm's length all the time. She doesn't want to get involved.
- But such evaluative diversity just is what reasonable pluralism about values involves.
Meaning of involving for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "involving" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en envolving
- en invoking
- en evolving
- en invoicing
- en inholding