involving 뜻 EN
포함, 관련 된
- 동사 (Verb)BFinvolveSGinvolvesPT, PPinvolvedSUF-ing
- present participle of involve.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- “We imagine that the Russians and the Chinese are going to play slowball here,” said a senior official involved in the sanctions talks.
- The side effects of the treatment course, which involves surgery, craniospinal radiation therapy and intensive chemotherapy, are considerable.
- The eleventh step is conversion of deoxygeniposidic acid to geniposidic acid, which involves hydroxylation reaction.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- My kids wanted to know who it was, and if it was their homee [a close friend] they were going to get involved.
- But such evaluative diversity just is what reasonable pluralism about values involves.
- To work efficiently, it's important to have a handle on the procedures involved.
Meaning of involving for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "involving" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en envolving
- en evolving
- en invoking
- en infolding
- en inholding