item EN US
- 명사 (Noun)PLitems
- A distinct physical object.
- Tweezers are great for manipulating small items.
- (by extension, video games) An object that can be picked up for later use.
- A line of text having a legal or other meaning; a separate particular in an account.
- the items in a bill
- In response to the first item, we deny all wrongdoing.
- (psychometrics) A question on a test, which may include its answers.
- The exam has 100 items, each of which includes a correct response and three distractors.
- A matter for discussion in an agenda.
- The first item for discussion is the budget for next year's picnic.
- INF Two people who are having a relationship with each other.
- Jack and Jill are an item.
- A short article in a newspaper.
- an item concerning the weather
- OBS A hint; an innuendo.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Data items in the computer file were delimited by commas.
- Draw a three-dimensional, to-scale picture of the item you explored.
- Watching Newstopia, I was cacking up - they kept flashing pictures of dracula during every item about the pope!
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- e clauses Nos. 75, 77 to 89, and 91 to 99, for any other parts to the roof which may be required, such as tilting fillets, splockets, boarding, fascia, eaves soffits and other items.
- Trading "enemy flags" for weapons proved to be an effective way of fulfilling some of the requirements, but the dog robber was still using his talents to obtain the more difficult to find items.
Meaning of item for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "item" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en items
- fr item
- en itemise
- en itemize
- en itemset