itself 뜻 EN[ˈɪtsɛlf] US
그 자체, 자체
- 대명사 (Pronoun)SUF-self
- (reflexive) it; A thing as the object of a verb or preposition that also appears as the subject.
- The door closed by itself
- (emphatic) it; used to intensify the subject, especially to emphasize that it is the only participant in the predicate.
- The door itself is quite heavy.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Beyond were the pines, and a rugged road, flint-edged, full of dips and rises, turns and twists, hovering on edges, or bosoming itself in deep rock-strewn cuts.
- An individual can not branch itself into subindividuals. — Milton.
- The internal dynamics of the group itself may be extremely violent, for violence and pisstaking are inextricably linked, and each are involved in the central sphere of having a laff (Willis 1988: 29).
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Bart Simpson's stock phrase "I didn't do it" was once lampooned on the show itself.
- The Internet continues to go from strength to strength as it matures, finding new ways to better itself.
- The army entrenched its camp, or entrenched itself.
Meaning of itself for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "itself" 는 대명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 세 번째 사람의 대명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 6
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en atself
- en it self
- en hitself
- en ittself
- en himself