직업, 작업 직업
- 직업(職業)은 생계유지를 위해서 하는 일을 말한다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLjobs
- A task.
- I've got a job for you - could you wash the dishes?
- An economic role for which a person is paid.
- That surgeon has a great job.
- He's been out of a job since being made redundant in January.
- (in noun compounds) Plastic surgery.
- He had had a nose job.
- (computing) A task, or series of tasks, carried out in batch mode (especially on a mainframe computer).
- A sudden thrust or stab; a jab.
- A public transaction done for private profit; something performed ostensibly as a part of official duty, but really for private gain; a corrupt official business.
- Any affair or event which affects one, whether fortunately or unfortunately.
- A thing (often used in a vague way to refer to something whose name one cannot recall).
- 동사 (Verb)SGjobsPRjobbingPT, PPjobbed
- VI To do odd jobs or occasional work for hire.
- VI To work as a jobber.
- VI (professional wrestling slang) To take the loss.
- VT (trading) To buy and sell for profit, as securities; to speculate in.
- VT (often with out) To subcontract a project or delivery in small portions to a number of contractors.
- We wanted to sell a turnkey plant, but they jobbed out the contract to small firms.
- VI To seek private gain under pretence of public service; to turn public matters to private advantage.
- To strike or stab with a pointed instrument.
- To thrust in, as a pointed instrument.
- To hire or let in periods of service.
- to job a carriage
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It seems like a paradox, people whose job it is to be unobtrusive or semiobtrusive honoring themselves for their efforts.
- Hopefully this new paint job should revive the surgery waiting room
- The function of a Vice-President is the job of a yes-man, as they call it in America.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Most of us didn't plan to be designers; we just fell into the job.
- He has been gunning for her since the day he arrived, he wants her job.
- When our money dried up, we had to get proper jobs.
Meaning of job for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "job" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr job
- en jobs
- fr jobs
- en jobless
- en jobe