kind 뜻 EN[kaɪnd] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLkindsSUF-kind
- A type, race or category; a group of entities that have common characteristics such that they may be grouped together.
- What kind of a person are you?
- This is a strange kind of tobacco.
- A makeshift or otherwise atypical specimen.
- The opening served as a kind of window.
- (archaic) One's inherent nature; character, natural disposition.
- Goods or services used as payment, as e.g. in barter.
- Equivalent means used as response to an action.
- I'll pay in kind for his insult.
- (Christianity) Each of the two elements of the communion service, bread and wine.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMkinderSUPkindest
- having a benevolent, courteous, friendly, generous, gentle, liberal, sympathetic, or warm-hearted nature or disposition, marked by consideration for - and service to - others.
- a kind man; a kind heart
- mild, gentle, forgiving.
- The years have been kind to Richard Gere; he ages well.
- Gentle; tractable; easily governed.
- a horse kind in harness
- OBS Characteristic of the species; belonging to one's nature; natural; native.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- the city folk, if they cared to, could trace their ancestry back to the same kind of village that they were now returning to for their summerings.
- It's the kind of Manhattan place you take your relatives when they come from out of town.
- Coleslaws can be made in many different ways depending on the variety of cabbage, the other ingredients, and the kind of dressing you choose to season it with.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Men often work in unison to accomplish political or religious reforms. This is coöperative effort of one kind.
- Also, this is, amazingly enough, my first ever Buffyfic, so be kind.
- I have seen all the fancy electric toothbrushes, but I'm going to stick to the old-fashioned kind.
Meaning of kind for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "kind" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en kindly
- en kindness
- en kinds
- en kindred
- en kindled