kind EN[kaɪnd] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLkindsSUF-kind
- A type, race or category; a group of entities that have common characteristics such that they may be grouped together.
- What kind of a person are you?
- This is a strange kind of tobacco.
- A makeshift or otherwise atypical specimen.
- The opening served as a kind of window.
- (archaic) One's inherent nature; character, natural disposition.
- Goods or services used as payment, as e.g. in barter.
- Equivalent means used as response to an action.
- I'll pay in kind for his insult.
- (Christianity) Each of the two elements of the communion service, bread and wine.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMkinderSUPkindest
- having a benevolent, courteous, friendly, generous, gentle, liberal, sympathetic, or warm-hearted nature or disposition, marked by consideration for - and service to - others.
- a kind man; a kind heart
- mild, gentle, forgiving.
- The years have been kind to Richard Gere; he ages well.
- Gentle; tractable; easily governed.
- a horse kind in harness
- OBS Characteristic of the species; belonging to one's nature; natural; native.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Williams flings her characters — ghosts and teenagers and seekers — across the desert with a kind of narratorial rage.
- The current flavors, are, left to right, ginger and kaffir lime; hibiscus and rhubarb; cola with a base of kukicha, a kind of Japanese tea made from twigs and stalks; and Concord grape and thyme.
- She thus gave herself a kind of superpresence, allowing us to see that the source of all the explosive energy we had witnessed onstage was her diminutive frame.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- In medical terms, it would be a cephalosomatic anastomosis, the first of its kind.
- Men often work in unison to accomplish political or religious reforms. This is coöperative effort of one kind.
- Also, this is, amazingly enough, my first ever Buffyfic, so be kind.
Meaning of kind for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "kind" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en kindly
- en kindness
- en kinds
- en kindred
- en kindled