kind of 뜻 EN
- 부사 (Adverb)
- IDI COL Slightly; somewhat; sort of.
- I'm getting kind of tired. Could we finish tomorrow?
- That's the right answer, kind of.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- As in Goethe's description of the lighthearted kind of resignation in Poetry and Truth, the end result of light-heartedness is the "blasphemous" implied conclusion that "all is vanity."
- The next town east, Colgan, is littered with semicollapsed houses and rusting automobiles; an older man I spotted working on some kind of machine in his yard told me there were six residents left.
- Allism is noneism with a twist. For whereas the noneist holds that some objects have no kind of being at all, the allist holds that every object has being.
Meaning of kind of for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "kind of" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en kind of like