kind of EN
- 부사 (Adverb)
- IDI COL Slightly; somewhat; sort of.
- I'm getting kind of tired. Could we finish tomorrow?
- That's the right answer, kind of.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- This kind of break by countershock in the haft occurs on Paleoindian bifacial point and has been reproduced experimentally on replicas of Paleoindian and Solutrean shouldered points [63 ].
- I don't think that kind of cheese will store well in the refrigerator.
- Frequent buyers in a particular store become the suki, so that with this kind of a relationship, the marketgoer gets an extra treat, like obtaining more tomatoes for the price of a kilo.
Meaning of kind of for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "kind of" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en kind of like