kind of EN
- 부사 (Adverb)
- IDI COL Slightly; somewhat; sort of.
- I'm getting kind of tired. Could we finish tomorrow?
- That's the right answer, kind of.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It includes a list of dishes featuring soondae, a traditional kind of Korean black pudding, of which I know absolutely nothing.
- Allism is noneism with a twist. For whereas the noneist holds that some objects have no kind of being at all, the allist holds that every object has being.
- As in Goethe's description of the lighthearted kind of resignation in Poetry and Truth, the end result of light-heartedness is the "blasphemous" implied conclusion that "all is vanity."
Meaning of kind of for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "kind of" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en kind of like