kind of 뜻 EN
- 부사 (Adverb)
- IDI COL Slightly; somewhat; sort of.
- I'm getting kind of tired. Could we finish tomorrow?
- That's the right answer, kind of.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Over at Harvard, students are pursuing a different kind of sexual veritas.
- Coleslaws can be made in many different ways depending on the variety of cabbage, the other ingredients, and the kind of dressing you choose to season it with.
- It's the kind of Manhattan place you take your relatives when they come from out of town.
Meaning of kind of for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 관용구 "kind of" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en kind of like