- 명사 (Noun)PLkingsSUF-ing
- A male monarch; a man who heads a monarchy. If it's an absolute monarchy, then he is the supreme ruler of his nation.
- Henry VIII was the king of England from 1509 to 1547.
- A powerful or influential person.
- Howard Stern styled himself as the "king of all media".
- Something that has a preeminent position.
- In times of financial panic, cash is king.
- A component of certain games.
- (Britain) SLA A king skin.
- Oi mate, have you got kings?
- A male dragonfly; a drake.
- A king-sized bed.
- Alternative form of qing (Chinese musical instrument).
- 동사 (Verb)SGkingsPRkingingPT, PPkinged
- To crown king, to make (a person) king.
- To rule over as king.
- To perform the duties of a king.
- To assume or pretend preeminence (over); to lord it over.
- To promote a piece of draughts/checkers that has traversed the board to the opposite side, that piece subsequently being permitted to move backwards as well as forwards.
- To dress and perform as a drag king.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Stephen King has a new videobook - I can't wait to watch it!
- The word of the LORD that came to Micah the Morasthite in the days of Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, which he saw concerning Samaria and Jerusalem.
- But in fact the English kings of the seventeenth century usually began to touch form the day of their accession, without waiting for any such consecration.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- King Henry I is said to have died of a surfeit of lampreys.
- King Henry the Eighth erected a noble studdery. — Holinshed.
- King James had by promise foredisposed the place on the Bishop of Meath. — Fuller.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- As a child, he made kubaneh, a Yemenite-Jewish yeast bread, with his mother, whose father was a baker for the Moroccan king.
- Before the diesel locomotive, steam power was king.
- Gareth's fair-handedness offers an expansive definition of courtesy and service in order to incorporate the justice and equity that have not been forthcoming from the king.
Meaning of king for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "king" 는 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en kingdom
- en kings
- en kingly
- en kingfisher
- en kingfish