- 명사 (Noun)PLkingsSUF-ing
- A male monarch; a man who heads a monarchy. If it's an absolute monarchy, then he is the supreme ruler of his nation.
- Henry VIII was the king of England from 1509 to 1547.
- A powerful or influential person.
- Howard Stern styled himself as the "king of all media".
- Something that has a preeminent position.
- In times of financial panic, cash is king.
- A component of certain games.
- (Britain) SLA A king skin.
- Oi mate, have you got kings?
- A male dragonfly; a drake.
- A king-sized bed.
- Alternative form of qing (Chinese musical instrument).
- 동사 (Verb)SGkingsPRkingingPT, PPkinged
- To crown king, to make (a person) king.
- To rule over as king.
- To perform the duties of a king.
- To assume or pretend preeminence (over); to lord it over.
- To promote a piece of draughts/checkers that has traversed the board to the opposite side, that piece subsequently being permitted to move backwards as well as forwards.
- To dress and perform as a drag king.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Boyle’s goal, which came after Rangers defenseman Jason Strudwick overskated the puck behind the net to give the Kings an easy pass out front, came 13 minutes 8 seconds into the first period.
- The state bed of Sobieski, King of Poland, was made of Smyrna gold brocade embroidered in turquoises with verses from the Koran.
- Stephen King has a new videobook - I can't wait to watch it!
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- King James had by promise foredisposed the place on the Bishop of Meath. — Fuller.
- King Henry the Eighth erected a noble studdery. — Holinshed.
- King Henry I is said to have died of a surfeit of lampreys.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Gareth's fair-handedness offers an expansive definition of courtesy and service in order to incorporate the justice and equity that have not been forthcoming from the king.
- Before the diesel locomotive, steam power was king.
- As a child, he made kubaneh, a Yemenite-Jewish yeast bread, with his mother, whose father was a baker for the Moroccan king.
Meaning of king for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "king" 는 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en kingdom
- en kings
- en kingly
- en kingfisher
- en kingfish