kings 뜻 EN[kɪŋz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFking
- plural of king.
- (poker slang) A pair of kings.
- A drinking game that uses playing cards.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The word of the LORD that came to Micah the Morasthite in the days of Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, which he saw concerning Samaria and Jerusalem.
- DJ King Scratch will spin worldbeat music all night, including Byron Lee's calypso, Machito's salsa, and Segun Adawale's African high-life.
- Stephen King has a new videobook - I can't wait to watch it!
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- King Henry I is said to have died of a surfeit of lampreys.
- King Henry the Eighth erected a noble studdery. — Holinshed.
- King James had by promise foredisposed the place on the Bishop of Meath. — Fuller.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Before the diesel locomotive, steam power was king.
- So, if the issue of the elder son succeed before the younger, I am king.
- As a child, he made kubaneh, a Yemenite-Jewish yeast bread, with his mother, whose father was a baker for the Moroccan king.
Meaning of kings for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "kings" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en kingsize
- en kingship
- en kingsman
- en kingsmen
- en kingside