kings 뜻 EN[kɪŋz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFking
- plural of king.
- (poker slang) A pair of kings.
- A drinking game that uses playing cards.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The envoy invoked the King of Kings's magnanimity to reduce his province's tribute after another draught.
- The Lord heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into again, and he revived. 1 Kings xvii. 22.
- The King settled to prorogue Parliament until the Christmas holidays, and to do nothing else for the present.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- King Henry the Eighth erected a noble studdery. — Holinshed.
- King James had by promise foredisposed the place on the Bishop of Meath. — Fuller.
- King Henry I is said to have died of a surfeit of lampreys.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- As a child, he made kubaneh, a Yemenite-Jewish yeast bread, with his mother, whose father was a baker for the Moroccan king.
- So, if the issue of the elder son succeed before the younger, I am king.
- Gareth's fair-handedness offers an expansive definition of courtesy and service in order to incorporate the justice and equity that have not been forthcoming from the king.
Meaning of kings for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "kings" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en kingsman
- en kingship
- en kingsmen
- en kingside
- en kingsize