knowing 뜻 EN[ˈnoʊɪŋ] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLknowingsSUF-ing
- The act or condition of having knowledge.
- 동사 (Verb)
- present participle of know.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore knowingSUPmost knowing
- Possessing knowledge or understanding; intelligent.
- Shrewd or showing clever awareness.
- a knowing rascal
- Suggestive of private knowledge.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- You can breathe easy knowing that your savings account is insured against loss.
- Even with the most knowing interpreter, his hyperclever, verbose musings remain cryptic.
- As Jasmine told me emphatically, "facts" are knowledge -- of correct practices and their meanings -- and provide the antidote to the comess of mixed ways of knowing and of behaving.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Knowing the auditors were coming in just a week, we chose to pencil whip the quarterly inventory forms for the last year.
- Knowing the real reasons for his action caused her to view them in a worse light.
Meaning of knowing for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "knowing" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en knowings
- en knowinger
- en knowingly
- en knowingest
- en knowingness