label EN[ˈleɪbəl] US
상표, 레이블 레이블
- 라벨(label) 또는 레이블은 인쇄하여 상품에 붙여넣는 조각을 가리키며, 곧 종이, 중합체, 옷,
- 명사 (Noun)PLlabels
- A small ticket or sign giving information about something to which it is attached or intended to be attached.
- We laughed at her because the label was still on her new sweater.
- The label says this silk scarf should not be washed in the washing machine.
- Although the label priced this poster at three pounds, I got it for two.
- A name given to something or someone to categorise them as part of a particular social group.
- Ever since he started going to the rock club, he's been given the label "waster".
- A company that sells records.
- The label signed the band after hearing a demo tape.
- (computing) A user-defined alias for a numerical designation, the reverse of an enumeration.
- Storage devices can be given by label or ID.
- (computing) A named place in source code that can be jumped to using a GOTO or equivalent construct.
- (heraldry) A charge resembling the strap crossing the horse’s chest from which pendants are hung.
- OBS A tassel.
- A piece of writing added to something, such as a codicil appended to a will.
- A brass rule with sights, formerly used with a circumferentor to take altitudes.
- (architecture) The projecting moulding by the sides, and over the tops, of openings in mediaeval architecture.
- In mediaeval art, the representation of a band or scroll containing an inscription.
- 동사 (Verb)SGlabelsPRlabellingPRlabelingPT, PPlabelledPT, PPlabeled
- VT To put a label (a ticket or sign) on (something).
- The shop assistant labeled all the products in the shop.
- VT To give a label to (someone or something) in order to categorise that person or thing.
- He's been unfairly labeled as a cheat, although he's only ever cheated once.
- (biochemistry) To replace specific atoms by their isotope in order to track the presence or movement of this isotope through a reaction, metabolic pathway or cell.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- When an italicized label or guide phrase follows a boldface numeral, the label or phrase applies only to that specific numbered sense and its subsenses.
- In his final essay, "Breaking the Wand," James swears off his own "sabremetrician" label and vows to stop doing the Abstract.
- An enzyme linked oligosorbent assay (ELOSA) was used to evaluate the success of the labeling processes (S3 File ).
Meaning of label for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "label" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr label
- en labels
- fr labels
- en labeled
- en labell