landed 뜻 EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFlandSGlandsPRlandingSUF-ed
- simple past tense and past participle of land.
- The plane landed at three o'clock.
- He finally landed a new job.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFland
- In possession of land.
- landed gentry
- Consisting of land, especially with a single owner.
- a landed estate
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Among the successful there were scarcely any of the head-working, white-handed class, but a number of hard-working, frugal men, who, landing without a penny,...
- To compensate me for his tree landing on my shed, my neighbor paved my driveway.
- to intrude on families at unseasonable hours; to intrude on the lands of another
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The torrential downpour would account for the saturated state of the land.
- While settlement in New South Wales was initially confined, many moved outside the boundaries to become squatters, eventually consolidating their originally illegal hold on the land.
- If you want me to call off the dog, then get off my land.
Meaning of landed for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "landed" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en landed cost
- en landed costs
- en landed immigrant