landed EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFlandSGlandsPRlandingSUF-ed
- simple past tense and past participle of land.
- The plane landed at three o'clock.
- He finally landed a new job.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFland
- In possession of land.
- landed gentry
- Consisting of land, especially with a single owner.
- a landed estate
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Joe gives land "to Harry, if Harry graduates from law school". Harry has an springing executory interest because his graduation from law school directly divests Joe of ownership.
- A few more lands might make it less vulnerable to manascrew but still relatively undiluted in its effectiveness.
- The balck[sic] and silver unipeg lands and folds his wings remebering[sic] the big earth drac.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- He felt a great will to make a pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
- The Northmen came several times and harried the land.
- While settlement in New South Wales was initially confined, many moved outside the boundaries to become squatters, eventually consolidating their originally illegal hold on the land.
Meaning of landed for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "landed" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en landed cost
- en landed costs
- en landed immigrant