landed EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFlandSGlandsPRlandingSUF-ed
- simple past tense and past participle of land.
- The plane landed at three o'clock.
- He finally landed a new job.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFland
- In possession of land.
- landed gentry
- Consisting of land, especially with a single owner.
- a landed estate
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- An (E)-style manager, on the other hand, will proact. He will try to imagine where the ball is going to land and go there and get ready to hit it.
- The husband held title to the land in right of his wife (see also jure uxoris).
- Still the would-be drugbusters stomp about, trying to muster posses to ride out, hang the fiends high, and purge the land of demon dope.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The torrential downpour would account for the saturated state of the land.
- Specifically, the seminary was challenged by industrial millers who petitioned to build steam-powered mills and by large Montreal property holders who demanded that the crown commutate their lands.
- A feller that sees a lot o' jimjam visions ahead never will buck down to real life here, an' he'll never lay up a dollar or own a foot of land.
Meaning of landed for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "landed" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en landed cost
- en landed costs
- en landed immigrant