lane EN[le͡ɪn] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLlanesSUF-ane
- A narrow passageway between fences, walls, hedges or trees.
- A lengthwise division of roadway intended for a single line of vehicles.
- A similar division of a racetrack to keep runners apart.
- A course designated for ships or aircraft.
- (card games) An empty space in the tableau, formed by the removal of an entire row of cards.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Thatched cottages, manors, old mills, venerable churches and wooded lanes personify a John Bull fancy, neatly tucked into gentle hill folds.
- Immunoprecipitation then indicated that cotranslation resulted in stable complex formation of Kox1/TIF1B and Kox1KL/TIF1B (Fig. 18.2A, lane 4 and Fig. 18.2B, lane 11).
- Thirty micrograms of protein per lane were subjected to SDS-PAGE using 10% Tris-HCl gels (Bio-Rad Laboratories, Hercules, CA) and transblotted to PVDF membrane (EMD Millipore, Billerica, MA).
Meaning of lane for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "lane" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en laned
- en lanes
- en laneway
- en laneless
- en laneways