larger 뜻 EN[lɑɹdʒɚ] US
큰, 더 큰
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFlargeSUPlargest
- comparative form of large: more large.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- "An' hustlin' drunken soldiers when they're goin' large a bit/Is five times better business than paradin' in full kit" (Tommy, Rudyard Kipling 1890)
- Some people support the measure, but the community at large will probably be against it.
- In Scopie there are three Bulgarian schools; the two have about 60 scholars each, and the third, the largest of the three, has more than 100 scholars.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Large office blocks and shopping streets are being put up with not even an awning to protect the head of the shop-goer from the sweltering Persian sun.
- Large and square-headed, fatuously complacent, pot-bellied, spade-handed and dumpy-footed, for all the world presenting the appearance of animated jelly.
- Large swathes will be affected by the tax increase.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The city has five city council districts; however, the mayor is elected at large.
Meaning of larger for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "larger" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 형용사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en larger bindweed
- en larger than life
- en larger-than-life