larger EN[lɑɹdʒɚ] US
큰, 더 큰
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFlargeSUPlargest
- comparative form of large: more large.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The uncertainty related to the positioning of pseudoabsences may, indeed, have large effects on SDM predictions and consequently alter the reliability of tests of climatic niche divergence [72 , 77 ].
- The first results of transplantation of human ESC-CMs in a large animal model of non-human primates are promising since hESC-CMs showed to remuscularize the heart.
- Find a sub-problem which is self-similar to the large problem.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Large swathes will be affected by the tax increase.
- Large office blocks and shopping streets are being put up with not even an awning to protect the head of the shop-goer from the sweltering Persian sun.
- Large and square-headed, fatuously complacent, pot-bellied, spade-handed and dumpy-footed, for all the world presenting the appearance of animated jelly.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The city has five city council districts; however, the mayor is elected at large.
Meaning of larger for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "larger" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 형용사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en larger bindweed
- en larger than life
- en larger-than-life