larger EN[lɑɹdʒɚ] US
큰, 더 큰
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFlargeSUPlargest
- comparative form of large: more large.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- This binomial is a reference to the large size of the distiflagellomere.
- The type I wall contains a large amount of pectic polymers, such as rhamnogalacturonans and arabinogalactans, and xyloglucans.
- At the end of the interaction, the museum-goer receives a take-home souvenir: a hardcopy poster of the large garden with a plot of the museum-goer's path of discovery.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Large and square-headed, fatuously complacent, pot-bellied, spade-handed and dumpy-footed, for all the world presenting the appearance of animated jelly.
- Large swathes will be affected by the tax increase.
- Large office blocks and shopping streets are being put up with not even an awning to protect the head of the shop-goer from the sweltering Persian sun.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The city has five city council districts; however, the mayor is elected at large.
Meaning of larger for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "larger" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 형용사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en larger bindweed
- en larger than life
- en larger-than-life