- 동사 (Verb)BFlaunchSGlaunchesPRlaunching
- simple past tense and past participle of launch.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- When the second goal came, it was a belter - Fabregas launching an inch-perfect ball over the top for Van Persie to volley in without breaking stride.
- As things turned out, all the enemy missiles were destroyed in flight -- two were hit very early after launch by an airborne laser system -- and a Sophie's choice was averted."
- Google Glass smartglasses are finally available in the UK for £1,000, two years after they were extravagantly launched by skydivers in the US.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- launch window; window of opportunity; You have a two-hour window of clear weather to finish working on the lawn.
Meaning of launched for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "launched" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en lunched
- en lanched
- en maunched
- en paunched
- en launcher