liberated 뜻 EN
- 동사 (Verb)SUF-ated
- simple past tense and past participle of liberate.
- The army liberated the POWs as they captured the camp.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore liberatedSUPmost liberated
- Freed, especially from traditional ideas in social and sexual matters.
- His is a very liberated lifestyle.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The liberated educator does not accept soft-minded religiosity because it embraces all kinds of superstitions.
- But liberated from school, and away from the watchful eyes of parents and teachers, many students simply recongregated elsewhere.
Meaning of liberated for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "liberated" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 3
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en liberate
- en librated
- fr libérâtes
- en liberates
- en literate