lies EN[laɪz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFlieSUF-ies
- plural of lie.
- 동사 (Verb)BFliePRlyingPT, PPliedPTlayPPlain
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of lie.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFlie
- (Mid-Ulster) Great, wonderful.
- That kebab was lies!
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- A feller that sees a lot o' jimjam visions ahead never will buck down to real life here, an' he'll never lay up a dollar or own a foot of land.
- When he was lying still on the field, he really had me going. I was afraid he was dead.
- And without warning me, as he lay there, he suddenly trumped next to me in bed.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Lay off the singing, will you! I'm trying to study.
- Lying on my little sunchair, I keep my sundress on for a while.
- Lying stark, dishelmed and mute, and motionlessly pale. — Tennyson.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I saw a little twitch in the man's face, and knew he was lying.
Meaning of lies for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "lies" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 4
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr lies
- en liest
- fr liesse
- fr liesses