limit 뜻 EN[ˈlɪmɪt] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLlimits
- A restriction; a bound beyond which one may not go.
- There are several existing limits to executive power.
- Two drinks is my limit tonight.
- (mathematics) A value to which a sequence converges. Equivalently, the common value of the upper limit and the lower limit of a sequence: if the upper and lower limits are different, then the sequence has no limit (i.e., does not converge).
- The sequence of reciprocals has zero as its limit.
- (mathematics) Any of several abstractions of this concept of limit.
- Category theory defines a very general concept of limit.
- (category theory) Given diagram F : J → C, a cone (L, φ) from L ∈ Ob(C) to F is the limit of F if it has the universal property that for any other cone (N, ψ) from N ∈ Ob(C) to F there is a unique morphism u : N → L such that for all X ∈ Ob(J),.
- (poker) Short for fixed limit.
- The final, utmost, or furthest point; the border or edge.
- the limit of a walk, of a town, or of a country
- OBS The space or thing defined by limits.
- OBS That which terminates a period of time; hence, the period itself; the full time or extent.
- OBS A restriction; a check or curb; a hindrance.
- (logic, metaphysics) A determining feature; a distinguishing characteristic.
- 동사 (Verb)SGlimitsPRlimitingPT, PPlimited
- VT To restrict; not to allow to go beyond a certain bound.
- We need to limit the power of the executive.
- I'm limiting myself to two drinks tonight.
- (mathematics) VI To have a limit in a particular set.
- The sequence limits on the point a.
- OBS To beg, or to exercise functions, within a certain limited region.
- a limiting friar
- 형용사 (Adjective)
- (poker) Being a fixed limit game.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I've just blown past my calorie limit for the day.
- Drop-crotching holds the crown within set limits without spoiling appearance.
- Theranos has acknowledged it was only running a limited number of tests on a microsample of blood using its finger-prick technology.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The city grew over the years by gobbling up land around its limits.
- But a member of the cabinet has been placed on the Downing Street naughty step after weeks of bad behaviour which has tested the prime minister's patience to its limits.
- The judge, not weeping any, throws the book at him, which means he gives Bob the limit.
Meaning of limit for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "limit" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en limited
- en limitation
- fr limitation
- en limits
- en limiting