link 뜻 EN[lɪŋk] US
- 링크에는 다음 뜻이 있다.
링크(link, 문화어: 연결)는 컴퓨터상에서 어떤 대상에의 연결이나 그와 연관한 복사본을 가리킨다.
하드 링크와 심볼릭 링크
링크스(Links)는 웹 브라우저이다.
링크스(Lynx)는 웹 브라우저이다.
링크는 단위의 하나이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLlinks
- A connection between places, people, events, things, or ideas.
- The mayor’s assistant serves as the link to the media.
- One element of a chain or other connected series.
- The third link of the silver chain needs to be resoldered.
- The weakest link.
- Abbreviation of hyperlink.
- The link on the page points to the sports scores.
- (computing) The connection between buses or systems.
- A by-N-link is composed of N lanes.
- (mathematics) A space comprising one or more disjoint knots.
- (Sussex) a thin wild bank of land splitting two cultivated patches and often linking two hills.
- (figuratively) an individual person or element in a system.
- Anything doubled and closed like a link of a chain.
- a link of horsehair
- (kinematics) Any one of the several elementary pieces of a mechanism, such as the fixed frame, or a rod, wheel, mass of confined liquid, etc., by which relative motion of other parts is produced and constrained.
- (engineering) Any intermediate rod or piece for transmitting force or motion, especially a short connecting rod with a bearing at each end; specifically (in steam engines) the slotted bar, or connecting piece, to the opposite ends of which the eccentric rods are jointed, and by means of which the movement of the valve is varied, in a link motion.
- (surveying) The length of one joint of Gunter's chain, being the hundredth part of it, or 7.92 inches, the chain being 66 feet in length.
- (chemistry) A bond of affinity, or a unit of valence between atoms; applied to a unit of chemical force or attraction.
- OBS A torch, used to light dark streets.
- 동사 (Verb)SGlinksPRlinkingPT, PPlinked
- VT To connect two or more things.
- VI (of a Web page) To contain a hyperlink to another page.
- My homepage links to my wife's.
- VT (Internet) To supply (somebody) with a hyperlink; to direct by means of a link.
- Haven't you seen his Web site? I'll link you to it.
- VT (Internet) To post a hyperlink to.
- Stop linking those unfunny comics all the time!
- VT To demonstrate a correlation between two things.
- (Scotland) To skip or trip along smartly.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- The consumption of snack food is linked with obesity.
- Depletion of Treg cells (i.e. loss of their suppressive function) is not only linked with a hyperinflamed CNS, but it is also associated with decreased retention/development of T RM cells.
- It has been hypothesized that the cholinergic BF, histaminergic tuberomammillary nucleus, and noradrenergic locus ceruleus neurons are key links in the circuit regulating arousal [28 ].
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Link love is reciprocal; if you provide it liberally, it comes back to you. If you don't, you'll turn into your own walled garden.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- This supports the broad hypothesis that many of the neurodevelopmental disorders are, to a certain extent, aetiologically linked.
Meaning of link for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "link" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en links
- en linked
- en linky
- en linkt
- en linker