list 뜻 EN[lɪst] US
명부, 목록 리스트
- 리스트(List 또는 Liszt)는 다음을 가리키는 말이다.
프리드리히 리스트 : 독일의 경제학자
프란츠 리스트 : 헝가리의 작곡가
- 명사 (Noun)PLlistsSUF-ist
- A strip of fabric, especially from the edge of a piece of cloth.
- Material used for cloth selvage.
- The charwomen are in the habit of taking off their boots at the commissionaire's office, and putting on list slippers.
- (in the plural) The palisades or barriers used to fence off a space for tilting or jousting tournaments.
- A register or roll of paper consisting of an enumeration or compilation of a set of possible items; the enumeration or compilation itself.
- (computing, programming) A codified representation of a list, used to store data or in processing; especially, in the LISP programming language, a data structure consisting of a sequence of zero or more items.
- OBS A limit or boundary; a border.
- OBS A stripe.
- (architecture) A little square moulding; a fillet or listel.
- (carpentry) A narrow strip of wood, especially sapwood, cut from the edge of a plank or board.
- (ropemaking) A piece of woollen cloth with which the yarns are grasped by a worker.
- (tin-plate manufacture) The first thin coating of tin.
- (tin-plate manufacture) A wire-like rim of tin left on an edge of the plate after it is coated.
- (archaic) Art; craft; cunning; skill.
- (nautical) A tilting or careening to one side, usually not intentionally / not under a ship's own power.
- (architecture) A tilt to a building.
- OBS Inclination; desire.
- 동사 (Verb)SGlistsPRlistingPT, PPlisted
- To create or recite a list.
- To place in listings.
- VI OBS To engage in public service by enrolling one's name; to enlist.
- VT OBS To engage a soldier, etc.; to enlist.
- VT To enclose (a field, etc.) for combat.
- To sew together, as strips of cloth, so as to make a show of colours, or form a border.
- To cover with list, or with strips of cloth; to put list on; to stripe as if with list.
- to list a door
- (carpentry) To cut away a narrow strip, as of sapwood, from the edge of.
- to list a board
- To plough and plant with a lister.
- (US, Southern US) To prepare (land) for a cotton crop by making alternating beds and alleys with the hoe.
- VI (poetic) To listen.
- VT (poetic) To listen to.
- (nautical) To tilt to one side.
- the ship listed to port
- (nautical) To cause (something) to tilt to one side.
- the steady wind listed the ship
- (archaic) VT To be pleasing to.
- (archaic) To wish, like, desire (to do something).
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I have not listed the many case-studies that have been published about specific Human Potential movements, particularly about est.
- ollective term — with permutations such as PIIGGS to include Ireland and Great Britain among the list of debt-ridden countries — has been denounced by politicians in Portugal and Spain.
- He is still on the waiting list for public housing.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I took the liberty of adding your name to the list.
- Beating up on shitpuddles like you is comparable to a basic food group in alt.peeves, and you're just a name at the end of the list.
- After his string of poor performances, he was put on the transfer list.
Meaning of list for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "list" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 알 수 없거나 불확실한 복수형와 명사
, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 자동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 알 수 없거나 불확실한 복수형와 명사
- 셀 수 있는 명사
- 단수로만 사용하는 명사
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en listened
- en listen
- en listening
- en lists
- en listing