- 롱은 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
셰인 롱(Shane Long, 1987~)는 아일랜드의 축구 선수이다.
크로포드 롱(Crawford Long, 1815~1878)은 미국의 의사이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLlongsSUF-long
- (linguistics) A long vowel.
- (programming) A long integer variable, twice the size of an int, two or four times the size of a short, and half of a long long.
- A long is typically 64 bits in a 32-bit environment.
- (finance) An entity with a long position in an asset.
- Every uptick made the longs cheer.
- (music) A note formerly used in music, one half the length of a large, twice that of a breve.
- 동사 (Verb)SGlongsPRlongingPT, PPlonged
- VT (finance) To take a long position in.
- The left panel shows the profile of a portfolio consisting of longing a call and shorting a put.
- VI To await, to aspire, to desire greatly (something to occur or to be true).
- She longed for him to come back.
- (archaic) To be appropriate to, to pertain or belong to.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMlongerSUPlongest
- Having much distance from one terminating point on an object or an area to another terminating point (usually applies to horizontal dimensions; see Usage Notes below).
- It's a long way from the Earth to the Moon.
- Having great duration.
- The pyramids of Egypt have been around for a long time.
- Seemingly lasting a lot of time, because it is boring or tedious or tiring.
- (Britain, dialect) Not short; tall.
- (finance) Possessing or owning stocks, bonds, commodities or other financial instruments with the aim of benefiting of the expected rise in their value.
- I'm long in DuPont; I have a long position in DuPont.
- (cricket) Of a fielding position, close to the boundary (or closer to the boundary than the equivalent short position).
- (tennis, of a ball or a shot) That land beyond the baseline (and therefore is out).
- No! That forehand is long  [ …] .
- OBS Occurring or coming after an extended interval; distant in time; far away.
- (archaic) On account of, because of.
- 부사 (Adverb)COMlongerSUPlongest
- Over a great distance in space.
- He threw the ball long.
- For a particular duration.
- How long is it until the next bus arrives?
- For a long duration.
- Will this interview take long?
- Paris has long been considered one of the most cultured cities in the world.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It seems the boss tries to draw out these meetings for as long as possible just to punish us.
- Still, being confined midrow for a long one, even a classic like Mozart’s “Don Giovanni,” demands considerable focus.
- I have (saith he) long been of that mind that N. E. is guilty of great unthankfulness for the Gospel, & strait-heartedness, & closehandedness toward the Ministers.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Long an outsider in Western politics, Portugal came in from the cold after the 1974 Carnation Revolution.
- Long and almost straight vessels (vasa recta), into which the efferent vessel of those tufts situated at the bases of the pyramids, divides.
- Long believed to be extinct, the purple-bellied speckled turtle was sighted for the first time in living memory in a remote pasture near Chicago'.'
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- You know, they had these secondhanded stores. Dad went to get me a pair of knee pants, but they'd been here too long!
- Stem abbreviated, terete-cylindric, to 1 cm long, monophyllous, completely concealed by papyraceous, subancipitous, acute sheaths to 1 cm long.
- At one time, I could walk ten miles in a day, but I can't any longer.
Meaning of long for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "long" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 제어 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr long
- en longer
- fr longer
- en longing
- en longed