- 롱은 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
셰인 롱(Shane Long, 1987~)는 아일랜드의 축구 선수이다.
크로포드 롱(Crawford Long, 1815~1878)은 미국의 의사이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLlongsSUF-long
- (linguistics) A long vowel.
- (programming) A long integer variable, twice the size of an int, two or four times the size of a short, and half of a long long.
- A long is typically 64 bits in a 32-bit environment.
- (finance) An entity with a long position in an asset.
- Every uptick made the longs cheer.
- (music) A note formerly used in music, one half the length of a large, twice that of a breve.
- 동사 (Verb)SGlongsPRlongingPT, PPlonged
- VT (finance) To take a long position in.
- The left panel shows the profile of a portfolio consisting of longing a call and shorting a put.
- VI To await, to aspire, to desire greatly (something to occur or to be true).
- She longed for him to come back.
- (archaic) To be appropriate to, to pertain or belong to.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMlongerSUPlongest
- Having much distance from one terminating point on an object or an area to another terminating point (usually applies to horizontal dimensions; see Usage Notes below).
- It's a long way from the Earth to the Moon.
- Having great duration.
- The pyramids of Egypt have been around for a long time.
- Seemingly lasting a lot of time, because it is boring or tedious or tiring.
- (Britain, dialect) Not short; tall.
- (finance) Possessing or owning stocks, bonds, commodities or other financial instruments with the aim of benefiting of the expected rise in their value.
- I'm long in DuPont; I have a long position in DuPont.
- (cricket) Of a fielding position, close to the boundary (or closer to the boundary than the equivalent short position).
- (tennis, of a ball or a shot) That land beyond the baseline (and therefore is out).
- No! That forehand is long  [ …] .
- OBS Occurring or coming after an extended interval; distant in time; far away.
- (archaic) On account of, because of.
- 부사 (Adverb)COMlongerSUPlongest
- Over a great distance in space.
- He threw the ball long.
- For a particular duration.
- How long is it until the next bus arrives?
- For a long duration.
- Will this interview take long?
- Paris has long been considered one of the most cultured cities in the world.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- "I've been thinking this long time that ye or Duncan would see that sunbonnets werena braw enough for a woman of my standing, and ye're a guid laddie to bring me this beautiful hat."
- Its relief scene includes 11 cupids harvesting and stomping on grapes to make wine in a lenos, a long trough similar to the sarcophagus itself.
- Samoza has a long list of people who are personas non grata, and Figures suspects that I cannot get a visa to get into the country for this reason.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Long an outsider in Western politics, Portugal came in from the cold after the 1974 Carnation Revolution.
- Long believed to be extinct, the purple-bellied speckled turtle was sighted for the first time in living memory in a remote pasture near Chicago'.'
- Long even before the last tenant had occupied it, the room had been regarded with fear and aversion, and the end of that last tenant had in no way lightened the gloom that hung about the place.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I didn't get a wink of sleep. I was tossing and turning all night long.
- Inevitably those bodies age and uglify under her influence, but if they are outstandingly beautiful at the outset, that process takes longer.
- Stem abbreviated, terete-cylindric, to 1 cm long, monophyllous, completely concealed by papyraceous, subancipitous, acute sheaths to 1 cm long.
Meaning of long for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "long" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 제어 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr long
- en longer
- fr longer
- en longing
- en longed