lowered 뜻 EN US
인하, 하향 조정
- 동사 (Verb)BFlowerSGlowersPRloweringSUF-red
- simple past tense and past participle of lower.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Second, we did not attempt to clarify unclear study details by contacting the study authors; nonreported aspects of methods may have lowered scores in our quality assessment.
- The derated engine sold at a lower price, but had the same components as the standard model.
- The interreader agreement for vAβ was not perfect and might be lower than some other studies.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Lowered softly with a threefold cord of love / Down to a silent grave. Alfred Tennyson.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- This company decided to shut up shop in this country and move to America, where corporate taxes are lower.
- The shell presents a representative nacroprismatic microstructure, with columnar calcitic prisms in the upper and nacreous layer in the lower.
Meaning of lowered for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "lowered" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en glowered
- en powered
- en lovered
- en lowbred
- en bowered