made EN[meɪ̯d] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLmadesSUF-ade
- (Britain dialectal or obsolete) A maggot or grub.
- 동사 (Verb)
- simple past tense and past participle of make.
- (Geordie) simple past tense and past participle of myek.
- (Wearside) simple past tense and past participle of mak.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It is a 2.66-mile trioval with long stretches of speed-building asphalt, which have been made less threatening by restrictor plates that cut the horsepower of the powerful stock car engines.
- Alpine meadows, primarily composed of Sichuan kobresia (Kobresia setchwanensis) made up a smaller proportion of the tree-line mosaic.
- There was a will, friend, a true and lawful last will and testament of thee deceased uncle, in which theeself and thee cousin was made the sole heirs of the same.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- made many mistakes in my youth, but learned from them all.
- Made of oiled silk, a gasproof suit that can be packed into a pouch and carried in a handbag offers protection from gas to a person caught in an air raid.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- We currently prefer to position this cutting guide freehandedly, without any supports, which means shorter cutaneous incisions can be made.
- It's a great idea, and if it catches on and sells well, we'll have it made.
- Almost any melt-processable polymer can be fabricated into kilometers of nanolayered films, and layers less than 10 nm in thickness have been made.
Meaning of made for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "made" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 동사 형태
- 불규칙 동사의 형태
- 동사 단순한 과거의 양식
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en made-up
- en madefy
- en madest
- en made it
- en made to