main 뜻 EN[meɪn] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLmainsSUF-ain
- OBS (except in might and main) Strength; power; force; violent effort.
- That which is chief or principal; the chief or main portion; the gross; the bulk; the greater part.
- (now archaic, US dialectal) The mainland.
- (now poetic) The high seas.
- A large pipe or cable providing utility service to a building or area, such as water main or electric main.
- (nautical) The mainsail.
- A hand or match in a game of dice.
- A stake played for at dice.
- The largest throw in a match at dice; a throw at dice within given limits, as in the game of hazard.
- A match at cockfighting.
- A main-hamper, or fruit basket.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore mainSUPmost main
- OBS Great in size or degree; vast; strong; powerful; important.
- Principal; prime; chief; leading; of chief or principal importance.
- Principal or chief in size or extent; largest; consisting of the largest part; most important by reason or size or strength.
- main timbers; main branch of a river; main body of an army
- Full; undivided; sheer (of strength, force etc.).
- (nautical) Belonging to or connected with the principal mast in a vessel.
- (dialectal) Big; angry.
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore mainSUPmost main
- (Britain, dialectal) Very; very much; greatly; mightily; extremely; exceedingly.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- After 119 years to the east of the International Date Line, they are shifting to the west so they can be on the same calendar day as their main economic partners, Australia and New Zealand.
- The main inclusion criterion was presence of a HVFD, at least a quadrantanopia, restricted to one half of the visual field, due to acquired postchiasmatic brain injury.
- Generally speaking, the main malignant part in most cases of malignant ectomesenchymoma (MEM) is the mesenchymal component.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Main causes are trauma, infection, atherosclerosis or iatrogenicities [ 2 , 3 ].
- Main minerals detected were Na-rich plagioclase (possibly albite), calcite/aragonite, phyllosilicates and, occasionally, zircon, namely subangular to euedrally shaped (S7C Fig ).
- Main ingredients were ground (below 250 μm) in a micropulverizer hammer mill (SH1; Hosokawa Micron, B.V., Doetinchem, The Netherlands).
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- … the lion is in most gentleness and nobility, when his neck and shoulders be heled with hair and main.
Meaning of main for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "main" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr main
- en maintain
- en maintained
- en mainly
- en maintaining