makings 뜻 EN
궐련의 재료, 자질
- 명사 (Noun)BFmaking
- plural of making.
- (plural only) That which is needed for something: necessary ingredients.
- I have bread, mayonnaise, mustard, turkey, and lettuce: all the makings of a sandwich as far as I'm concerned.
- The project has the makings of success: a strong leader, a committed workforce, and a workable plan.
- He has the makings of a fine leader, and we, the nominating committee, are pleased to present him to the membership as our candidate.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Even the blithely unselfconscious Homer is more than a little freaked out by West’s private reverie, and encourages his spawn to move slowly away without making eye contact with the crazy man.
- The previous owners had walled off two rooms, making an apartment.
- Fortunately for the noncampers, half of the hotel rooms overlook the seaside stage, making attendance almost automatic, and very convenient in bad weather.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Again, if we use an adequate code system, with the help of modern information technology, we can derive from our anagraphical registers a lot of information useful for improving our decision making.
- To screen out the houses, Mr. Darke and Ms. Zoehrer have planted cedars and katsura trees, sweetshrub and shadbush, and turned their gaze inward, to the garden of their own making.
Meaning of makings for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "makings" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
및 복수형으로만 사용되는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en making
- en takings
- en bakings
- en rakings
- en wakings