사람, 남자 남성
- 남성(男性) 또는 남자(男子)는 인간의 수컷을 가리키며, 여성과 대비된다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLmenSUF-man
- An adult male human.
- The show is especially popular with middle-aged men.
- (collective) All human males collectively: mankind.
- A human, a person of either gender, usually an adult. (See usage notes.).
- every man for himself
- (collective) All humans collectively: mankind, humankind, humanity. (Sometimes capitalized as Man.).
- (anthropology, archaeology, paleontology) A member of the genus Homo, especially of the species Homo sapiens.
- OBS A sentient being, whether human or supernatural.
- An adult male who has, to an eminent degree, qualities considered masculine, such as strength, integrity, and devotion to family; a mensch.
- NU OBS (uncommon) Manliness; the quality or state of being manly.
- A husband.
- A lover; a boyfriend.
- A male enthusiast or devotee; a male who is very fond of or devoted to a specified kind of thing. (Used as the last element of a compound.).
- Some people prefer apple pie, but me, I’m a cherry pie man.
- A person, usually male, who has duties or skills associated with a specified thing. (Used as the last element of a compound.).
- I always wanted to be a guitar man on a road tour, but instead I’m a flag man on a road crew.
- A person, usually male, who can fulfill one's requirements with regard to a specified matter.
- A male who belongs to a particular group: an employee, a student or alumnus, a representative, etc.
- An adult male servant. (historical) A vassal. A subject.
- Like master, like man. (old proverb)
- all the king's men
- A piece or token used in board games such as chess.
- (MLE) SLA Used to refer to oneself or one's group: I, we; construed in the third person.
- A term of familiar address often implying on the part of the speaker some degree of authority, impatience, or haste.
- Come on, man, we've no time to lose!
- 동사 (Verb)SGmansPRmanningPT, PPmanned
- VT To supply (something) with staff or crew (of either sex).
- The shipped was manned with a small crew.
- VT To take up position in order to operate (something).
- Man the machine guns!
- (reflexive, possibly dated) To brace (oneself), to fortify or steel (oneself) in a manly way. (Compare man up.).
- VT OBS To wait on, attend to or escort.
- VT OBS To accustom (a hawk or other bird) to the presence of men.
- 감탄사 (Interjection)
- Used to place emphasis upon something or someone; sometimes, but not always, when actually addressing a man.
- Man, that was a great catch!
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Since men are old offenders in the matter of bare-handedness let us put forth our best efforts in May to keep them gloved as far into the Summer season as possible.
- Ask any FBI man who's ever tried to harass a mafioso.
- Sicily and the Isle of Man use triskelia as their emblems.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Men of Israhell take hede to youreselves what ye entende to do as touchinge these men.
- Men often work in unison to accomplish political or religious reforms. This is coöperative effort of one kind.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Is it, that Congress shall resubject to their control those thousands of deeply wronged men?
- Civil dissensions often spirit the ambition of private men.
- Watch where you're going. You nearly walked into that man.
Meaning of man for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "man" 는 감탄사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 불규칙 복수형 명사와
, 단체 명사
, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 불규칙 복수형 명사와
- 단체 명사
- 셀 수 있는 명사
- 단수로만 사용하는 명사
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en many
- en manner
- en man's
- en manners
- en mankind