manner 뜻 EN[ˈmænə] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLmanners
- Mode of action; way of performing or effecting anything; method; style; form; fashion.
- Characteristic mode of acting, conducting, carrying one's self; bearing; habitual style.
- His natural manner makes him seem like the boss.
- Customary method of acting; habit.
- These people have strange manners.
- Carriage; behavior; deportment; also, becoming behavior; well-bred carriage and address.
- But Sophia's mother was not the woman to brook defiance. After a few moments' vain remonstrance her husband complied. His manner and appearance were suggestive of a satiated sea-lion.
- The style of writing or thought of an author; characteristic peculiarity of an artist.
- Certain degree or measure.
- It is in a manner done already.
- Sort; kind; style.
- All manner of persons participate.
- Standards of conduct cultured and product of mind.
- Corruption of mainor, in the phrase "with the manner" i.e. in the very act, red handed.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Basic table manners were covered in the first day of finishing school, but more followed.
- Early depictions were anastasic, the empty cross symbolizing the resurrection and hiding the manner of Jesus' death.
- There were no robbers, nor murderers, neither were there Lamanites, nor any manner of -ites; but they were in one, the children of Christ, and heirs to the kingdom of God.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- manner turbid [ …] and strown with blemishes. — M. Arnold.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- In [ 159 ], the cardiac sonospectrographic analyzer (CSA) output and the CT data of 200 patients were prospectively analyzed and compared in a double-blinded manner.
- I'll thank you not to answer back like that! Where are your manners?
- Rhodamine 123, a fluorescent probe that is also a recognized ABC substrate, was similarly directed to the hemosome in a CsA-sensitive manner.
Meaning of manner for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "manner" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en manners
- en mannerism
- en mannered
- en mannerly
- en mannerist