- 매니는 다음을 가리킨다.
매니 (루이지애나 주)
- 명사 (Noun)PLmanies
- A multitude; a great aggregate; a mass of people; the generality; the common herd.
- A considerable number.
- 대명사 (Pronoun)
- A collective mass of people.
- Democracy must balance the rights of the few against the will of the many
- A great many do not understand this.
- An indefinite large number of people or things.
- Many are called, but few are chosen.
- 관형사 (Determiner)
- An indefinite large number of.
- many people enjoy playing chess; there are many different ways to cook a meal
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- There were so many errors in the program that the programmer decided to rewrite it from scratch.
- We believe and are thoroughly convinced that God's blessings come to his church in a cross-handed way, entirely different, in many instances, from the way we expect them.
- You can hand-hold many professional cameras, but using a tripod may be a better idea.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Many anglers consider trout to be the archetypical quarry.
- Many people believed communism was a good system until the breakup of the Soviet Union.
- Many state-of-the-art geoparsers and temporal parsers suffer from low recall.
Meaning of many for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "many" 는 관형사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 대명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 부정 대명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en manyfold
- en manye
- en many a
- en many an
- en manywise