may EN[meɪ] US
할 수있다, 5 월 5월
- 5월은 그레고리력에서 한 해의 다섯 번째 달이며, 31일까지 있는 7개의 달중 하나이다. 대한민국에서는 5월이 가정의 달이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLmays
- The hawthorn bush or its blossoms.
- 동사 (Verb)SGmaysPR-PRmayingPT, PPmayedPTmightPP-
- OBS VI To be strong; to have power (over).
- OBS VA To be able; can.
- VI (poetic) To be able to go.
- (modal auxiliary verb, defective) To have permission to, be allowed. Used in granting permission and in questions to make polite requests.
- you may smoke outside;  may I sit there?
- (modal auxiliary verb, defective) Expressing a present possibility; possibly.
- he may be lying;  Schrödinger's cat may or may not be in the box
- (subjunctive present, defective) Expressing a wish (with present subjunctive effect).
- may you win; may the weather be sunny
- Used in modesty, courtesy, or concession, or to soften a question or remark.
- To gather may.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Among ethnologists what is certainly an idiographic approach is often pursued with the most ascetic toughmindedness. Where fact reigns supreme, any attempt at theory may appear tenderminded.
- Liaoning dromaeosaurids may simply be a grade on the line to velociraptorines and dromaeosaurines, and short arms may have evolved multiple times in this grade.
- They see how serious it is not to "loosen the apron strings"; how unfortunate it may be to talk about a child in his presence; how we must take people where...
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- May the souls of the recently departed rest in peace.
- Might this then be a bellwether tale about the rumored dire effects of overabsorption in new media?
- May the divine Savitri, the well-handed, well-fingered, and well-armed, clear thee by his might!'
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- This year, I'll be going to Stratford on holiday. I heard it's lovely in May.
- There's a storm coming, so I grit my teeth and start rowing with all my might.
- Now (sayd the Lady) draweth toward night, And well I wote, that of your later fight Ye all forwearied be: for what so strong, 285 But wanting rest will also want of might?
Meaning of may for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "may" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 조동사
, 결함이 동사
및 굴절 형으로 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en maybe
- en mayor
- en mayn't
- fr maya
- en mayonnaise