may EN[meɪ] US
할 수있다, 5 월 5월
- 5월은 그레고리력에서 한 해의 다섯 번째 달이며, 31일까지 있는 7개의 달중 하나이다. 대한민국에서는 5월이 가정의 달이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLmays
- The hawthorn bush or its blossoms.
- 동사 (Verb)SGmaysPR-PRmayingPT, PPmayedPTmightPP-
- OBS VI To be strong; to have power (over).
- OBS VA To be able; can.
- VI (poetic) To be able to go.
- (modal auxiliary verb, defective) To have permission to, be allowed. Used in granting permission and in questions to make polite requests.
- you may smoke outside;  may I sit there?
- (modal auxiliary verb, defective) Expressing a present possibility; possibly.
- he may be lying;  Schrödinger's cat may or may not be in the box
- (subjunctive present, defective) Expressing a wish (with present subjunctive effect).
- may you win; may the weather be sunny
- Used in modesty, courtesy, or concession, or to soften a question or remark.
- To gather may.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Use of scriptaid, a histone deacetylase inhibitor, which improve the cloning efficiency of SCNT embryos of miniature pig [24 ], in the second series of experiments may have improved the outcome.
- The data allowed us to hypothesize that miR6435 might play a role in the regulation of xanthanolide biosynthesis in X.
- Administration of intravenous edoxaban with and without rifampin may have differentiated the prehepatic versus hepatic effects of rifampin on parent and metabolite exposure.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Might this then be a bellwether tale about the rumored dire effects of overabsorption in new media?
- May the souls of the recently departed rest in peace.
- May the divine Savitri, the well-handed, well-fingered, and well-armed, clear thee by his might!'
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Now (sayd the Lady) draweth toward night, And well I wote, that of your later fight Ye all forwearied be: for what so strong, 285 But wanting rest will also want of might?
- This year, I'll be going to Stratford on holiday. I heard it's lovely in May.
- Since that upheaval Wales have won just once in seven games, beating Northern Ireland in the Nations Cup last May.
Meaning of may for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "may" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 조동사
, 결함이 동사
및 굴절 형으로 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en maybe
- en mayor
- en mayn't
- fr maya
- fr mayonnaise