- 명사 (Noun)BFmeaningPREmé-
- plural of meaning.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- *bʰr̥- is the zero-grade of the Indo-European root *bʰer- meaning ‘to carry, bear’.
- We have felt it ourselves when the obvious meaning of Shakespeare has been rewritten into Hegelese, by some Doctor of Philosophy [ … ] eager to apply his new theory of fog as an illuminating medium.
- Aeolism, or the emphasis on the form or sound of words per se rather than on their meaning or sense, presently flourishes under many dignified guises.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- He's like a human parrot: he resays whatever he's told - without any comprehension of its meaning.
- No longer just an excuse to eat great food and drink fine riesling, the Spring Festival has taken on new meaning.
- Evidences from ectrophysiological studies which employed affective priming paradigms also support the idea that music can convey emotional meaning.
Meaning of meanings for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "meanings" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
닮은 단어들 (Look-Alike Words)
- en meaning
- en leanings
- en weanings
- en cranings
- en loanings