means 뜻 EN[miːnz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFmeanPREmé-
- plural of mean.
- NC (singular and plural) An instrument or condition for attaining a purpose.
- She treated him as a means to an end.
- A car is a means of transport.
- NU (plural only) Resources; riches.
- a person of means;   independent means
- He was living beyond his means.
- 동사 (Verb)BFmeanPRmeaningPT, PPmeantPT, PPmeaned
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of mean.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Amongst these are iron forges, in which irregularly shaped semimalleable lumps of iron are formed into bars by means of hammers driven by water.
- His vast store of jokes means he has something funny to say in every situation.
- Postcards from Florida might mean someone is rubbing in the fact he or she has been lounging on the white, sandy beaches
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- No longer just an excuse to eat great food and drink fine riesling, the Spring Festival has taken on new meaning.
- The editor decided that repunctuating Shakespeare's sonnets risked damaging their meaning.
- Evidences from ectrophysiological studies which employed affective priming paradigms also support the idea that music can convey emotional meaning.
Meaning of means for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "means" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
, 복수형으로만 사용되는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 셀 수 있는 명사
- 복수형으로만 사용되는 명사
- 단수로만 사용하는 명사
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en meanship
- en means test
- en means-test
- en means-tested
- en meanspirited