means EN[miːnz] US
- 명사 (Noun)BFmeanPREmé-
- plural of mean.
- NC (singular and plural) An instrument or condition for attaining a purpose.
- She treated him as a means to an end.
- A car is a means of transport.
- NU (plural only) Resources; riches.
- a person of means;   independent means
- He was living beyond his means.
- 동사 (Verb)BFmeanPRmeaningPT, PPmeantPT, PPmeaned
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of mean.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- "You two have been brought closer together by that cow bite, I see." "You said cow bite before, I guess you mean 'goose.' Do you?" Sissy asked.
- His achloropsia meant he could not distinguish light and dark shades of green
- That will mean that high street banks will no longer be as profitable, and it would pave the way for remutualisation of a large chunk of the banking sector.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- No longer just an excuse to eat great food and drink fine riesling, the Spring Festival has taken on new meaning.
- The editor decided that repunctuating Shakespeare's sonnets risked damaging their meaning.
- Evidences from ectrophysiological studies which employed affective priming paradigms also support the idea that music can convey emotional meaning.
Meaning of means for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "means" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
, 복수형으로만 사용되는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- 셀 수 있는 명사
- 복수형으로만 사용되는 명사
- 단수로만 사용하는 명사
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en meanship
- en means test
- en means-test
- en means-tested
- en meanspirited