- 동사 (Verb)PREmé-SUF-red
- simple past tense and past participle of measure.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore measuredSUPmost measured
- That has been determined by measurement.
- He ran over a measured mile.
- Deliberate but restrained.
- He argued in measured tones.
- (of poetry &c.) Rhythmically written in meter; metrical.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- In this study, we evaluated HbA1c levels collected on a novel matrix paper and measured through immunoturbidity, up to 14 days after DBS collection.
- Expression of the viral proteins VP1 and agnoprotein was measured in whole cell protein extracts by Western blot.
- The researchers measured the number of surfacings per minute by each dolphin.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The apertures of the tympanic membrane and the subtympanic foramen were selected as reasonable vectors for air-borne sound energy, and the surface areas of these apertures (A x ) were measured.
- The scale measures longness in units of length. Its ordinality guarantees that objects with greater longnesses are assigned more unites of length when measured.
Meaning of measured for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "measured" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en measuredly
- en measuredness
- en measured mile