- 고기(meat)는 동물의 살점, 특히 인간이 먹는 동물의 살(주로 근육조직에 해당)을 이르는 말이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLmeatsPREmé-
- (now archaic, dialectal) Food, for animals or humans, especially solid food. See also meat and drink.
- (now rare) A type of food, a dish.
- (now archaic) A meal.
- Is that meat halal to eat?
- NU The flesh of an animal used as food.
- NU Any relatively thick, solid part of a fruit, nut etc.
- The apple looked fine on the outside, but the meat was not very firm.
- SLA A penis.
- NC A type of meat, by anatomic position and provenance.
- The butchery's profit rate on various meats varies greatly.
- COL The best or most substantial part of something.
- We recruited him right from the meat of our competitor.
- (sports) The sweet spot of a bat or club (in cricket, golf, baseball etc.).
- He hit it right on the meat of the bat.
- A meathead.
- Throw it in here, meat.
- (Australian Aboriginal) A totem, or (by metonymy) a clan or clansman which uses it.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Bifacially retouched knives used to deflesh hides and to cut meat or skin can be distinguished by their edge angle and partially by their shape.
- In “Burger Bar” (Wiley, 2009), Hubert Keller writes that what you do not want is preshaped burgers or meat that is stuffed and compacted into plastic packaging.
- It snewed in his house of meat and drink. — Chaucer
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Can you boil up the vegetables while I baste the meat?
- Synthetic food can be texturized to make it resemble meat.
Meaning of meat for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "meat" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en meats
- en meatus
- en meat-eating
- en meated
- en meatspace