medical 뜻 EN US
- 명사 (Noun)PLmedicalsPREmé-SUF-ical
- INF A medical examination.
- You'll have to get a medical before you apply for that job.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore medicalSUPmost medical
- Of or pertaining to the practice of medicine.
- medical doctor; medical student
- Do you have any medical experience?
- Intended to have a therapeutic effect; medicinal.
- medical marijuana; medical cannabis; medical treatment
- Requiring medical treatment.
- A costly medical condition can bankrupt you if it doesn't kill you first.
- Pertaining to the state of one's health.
- medical examinaton; medical exemption; medical history; medical record; medical diagnosis
- (Britain) Pertaining to or requiring treatment by other than surgical means.
- medical ward
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Resources used at the treating hospital were extracted from medical records onto study-specific proformas.
- The doctor was struck off the UK Medical Register for professional misconduct.
- To investigate whether early rehabilitation reduces the occurrence of posttotal hip arthroplasty (THA) complications, adverse events, and medical expenses within one postoperative year.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Medical triazoles include itraconazole, voriconazole, and posaconazole, whereas agricultural triazoles include tebuconazole, difenoconazole, and propiconazole.
- Medical Scale Co. offers both rigid weighboard and stretcher style scales to weigh your bedridden patients.
Meaning of medical for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "medical" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 7
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en medicals
- en medically
- en medicalese
- en medicalize
- en medicalise