medium EN[ˈmiːdɪəm] US
중, 매체 미디엄
- 미디엄(Medium)은 다음과 같은 뜻이 있다.
M - 중간 크기, 의류 등의 M 사이즈
미디엄 - 구운 고기를 절반 정도를 익히는 것
《고스트 & 크라임》 - 미국의 TV 시리즈 (원제 - 미디엄)
- 명사 (Noun)PLmediaPLmediumsPREmé-SUF-ium
- (plural media or mediums) The nature of the surrounding environment, e.g. solid, liquid, gas, vacuum, or a specific substance such as a solvent.
- (plural media or mediums) The material or empty space through which signals, waves or forces pass.
- (plural media or mediums) A format for communicating or presenting information.
- (plural media or mediums, engineering) The materials used to finish a workpiece using a mass finishing or abrasive blasting process.
- (plural media or mediums, microbiology) A nutrient solution for the growth of cells in vitro.
- (plural media or mediums) The means or channel by which an aim is achieved.
- (plural mediums or media) A liquid base which carries pigment in paint.
- (plural mediums or media, painting) A tool used for painting or drawing.
- Acrylics, oils, charcoal and gouache are all mediums I used in my painting.
- (plural mediums, spiritualism) Someone who supposedly conveys information from the spirit world.
- (plural mediums) Anything having a measurement intermediate between extremes, such as a garment or container.
- (plural mediums) A person whom garments or apparel of intermediate size fit.
- (plural mediums, Ireland, dated) INF A half-pint serving of Guinness (or other stout in some regions).
- A middle place or degree.
- a happy medium
- (dated) An average; sometimes the mathematical mean.
- (logic) The mean or middle term of a syllogism, that by which the extremes are brought into connection.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore mediumSUPmost medium
- OBS Arithmetically average.
- Of intermediate size, degree, amount etc.
- Of meat, cooked to a point greater than rare but less than well done; typically, so the meat is still red in the centre.
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmore mediumSUPmost medium
- to a medium extent.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- With the rise of the Internet, some media fell on hard times.
- In China Dropbox is harmonized, I can store my media in Dropbox, but I can't retrieve them.
- At one point, James took to social media to post semicryptic messages about the importance of fitting in.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- We have felt it ourselves when the obvious meaning of Shakespeare has been rewritten into Hegelese, by some Doctor of Philosophy [ … ] eager to apply his new theory of fog as an illuminating medium.
- Substrates and acetate were added separately as 50% autoclaved solutions after autoclavation of the medium.
- The same model applies to the copropagation of two optical waves in a colloidal medium.
Meaning of medium for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "medium" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 부사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 불규칙 복수형 명사와
및 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en mediums
- en mediumly
- en mediumism
- en medium dry
- en mediumship