member EN[ˈmɛmbə] US
- 멤버(member)는 다음을 가리키는 말이다.
기본적으로 사람들의 모임에 속한 사람을 가리킨다.
컴퓨터 사용자: 특히 인터넷에서 컴퓨터 서비스를 받는 사용자
- 명사 (Noun)PLmembersPREmé-
- One who officially belongs to a group.
- A part of a whole.
- The I-beams were to become structural members of a pedestrian bridge.
- Part of an animal capable of performing a distinct office; an organ; a limb.
- The penis.
- (logic) One of the propositions making up a syllogism.
- (set theory) An element of a set.
- (computing, programming) In object-oriented programming, a function or piece of data associated with each separate instance of a class.
- (Australia, law) the judge or adjudicator in a consumer court.
- A part of a discourse or of a period, sentence, or verse; a clause.
- (mathematics) Either of the two parts of an algebraic equation, connected by the equality sign.
- (computing) A file stored within an archive file.
- The zip file holding the source code of this application has 245 members.
- 동사 (Verb)SGmembersPRmemberingPT, PPmembered
- (obsolete outside dialects) To remember.
- OBS To cause to remember; to mention.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- But a member of the cabinet has been placed on the Downing Street naughty step after weeks of bad behaviour which has tested the prime minister's patience to its limits.
- Nope, just a sad trolltard that's felt the need to harass this NG and it's[sic] members for years.
- In MEROPS, MA clan members are grouped into the MA(E) and MA(M) subclans, commonly termed as gluzincins and metzincins, respectively.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Members of the party would cohere in the message they were sending.
- Members of the Accounting user group can print financial reports.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Lib Dems were appalled by Mr Boles’s offer, however kindly meant: the party is so frightened of losing its independence under Mr Clegg that such a pact would “kill” him, says a senior member.
- Their dress rehearsal will be a sneak preview of the show for theater members.
- Are you by any chance looking for a new staff member?
Meaning of member for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "member" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en members
- en membership
- en membered
- en memberwise
- en memberless