member 뜻 EN[ˈmɛmbə] US
- 멤버(member)는 다음을 가리키는 말이다.
기본적으로 사람들의 모임에 속한 사람을 가리킨다.
컴퓨터 사용자: 특히 인터넷에서 컴퓨터 서비스를 받는 사용자
- 명사 (Noun)PLmembersPREmé-
- One who officially belongs to a group.
- A part of a whole.
- The I-beams were to become structural members of a pedestrian bridge.
- Part of an animal capable of performing a distinct office; an organ; a limb.
- The penis.
- (logic) One of the propositions making up a syllogism.
- (set theory) An element of a set.
- (computing, programming) In object-oriented programming, a function or piece of data associated with each separate instance of a class.
- (Australia, law) the judge or adjudicator in a consumer court.
- A part of a discourse or of a period, sentence, or verse; a clause.
- (mathematics) Either of the two parts of an algebraic equation, connected by the equality sign.
- (computing) A file stored within an archive file.
- The zip file holding the source code of this application has 245 members.
- 동사 (Verb)SGmembersPRmemberingPT, PPmembered
- (obsolete outside dialects) To remember.
- OBS To cause to remember; to mention.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Whatever any hon. Member in any part of the Committee thinks about the advisability of this Bill, they all wish the Force that eventually is created to be an efficient one and not a Fred Karno's army.
- The shuttle locomotive body is a conventional stress-skin monocoque structure, with longitudinal members at solebar and cantrail levels.
- You have to be a member to be seated at the meeting. Guests are welcome to sit in the visitors section.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Members of the party would cohere in the message they were sending.
- Members of the Accounting user group can print financial reports.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Lib Dems were appalled by Mr Boles’s offer, however kindly meant: the party is so frightened of losing its independence under Mr Clegg that such a pact would “kill” him, says a senior member.
- Their dress rehearsal will be a sneak preview of the show for theater members.
- Are you by any chance looking for a new staff member?
Meaning of member for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "member" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 8
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en members
- en membership
- en membered
- en memberless
- en memberwise