mentions 뜻 EN US
- 동사 (Verb)BFmentionPRmentioningPT, PPmentionedPREmé-
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of mention.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- My grandfather mentioned the problem to Lord Fermoy, whom he knew through the British Legion. and Lord Fermoy said he would put in a good word.
- As I paged down through the year-old comments, I came to one young man's posting, in which he casually mentioned that he was looking for a boyfriend.
- The final communiqué of the G8 summit didn't even mention human rights.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Apocalypses of Adam and Abraham (Epiphanius) and of Elias (Jerome) are also mentioned.
Meaning of mentions for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "mentions" 는 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr mentions