- 명사 (Noun)BFmetalPREméta-
- plural of metal.
- (rail transport) the rail tracks owned by a company or organisation; a rail network.
- It was appropriate that 'King' number 6000 began the return to steam on British Rail metals in 1971.
- 동사 (Verb)BFmetalPRmetallingPT, PPmetalled
- third-person singular simple present indicative form of metal.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- Alloy in coin of gold [ …] may make the metal work the better, but it embaseth it. — Francis Bacon.
- In the lobby of the Bardessono hotel, which recently opened in Napa Valley, four alcove panels are filled with epiphytic air plants (tillandsias) simply clipped onto metal rods.
- Bis (η6-arene) metal complexes have been made for many transition metals by the Al/AlCl3 reduction method.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Metal phosphates that are templated by transition-metal complexes are rare.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- His tastes in music run the gamut from classical to heavy metal.
- I was asked to play strolling violin for a prom dinner, and when I asked the mother of the prom-goer about the kind of music he liked, she said he really only listens to heavy metal.
- The farmer who lived on the farm prior to my arrival had left the floors of the barn and drive-shed littered with junk metal.
Meaning of metals for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "metals" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 명사 형태
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en metalsmith
- en metalsmiths
- en metalsmithing