mind 뜻 EN[maɪnd] US
- 마음은 사람이 다른 사람이나 사물에 대하여 생각, 인지, 기억, 감정, 의지,
- 명사 (Noun)PLminds
- The ability for rational thought.
- Despite advancing age, his mind was still as sharp as ever.
- The ability to be aware of things.
- There was no doubt in his mind that they would win.
- The ability to remember things.
- My mind just went blank.
- The ability to focus the thoughts.
- I can’t keep my mind on what I’m doing.
- Somebody that embodies certain mental qualities.
- He was one of history’s greatest minds.
- Judgment, opinion, or view.
- He changed his mind after hearing the speech.
- Desire, inclination, or intention.
- She had a mind to go to Paris.; a mind to the madness
- A healthy mental state.
- I, ______ being of sound mind and body, do hereby  [ …]
- You are losing your mind.
- (philosophy) The non-material substance or set of processes in which consciousness, perception, affectivity, judgement, thinking, and will are based.
- The mind is a process of the brain.
- 동사 (Verb)SGmindsPRmindingPT, PPminded
- (now regional) To remember.
- (now rare except in phrases) To concern oneself with, to pay attention to.
- You should mind your own business.
- (originally and chiefly in negative or interrogative constructions) To dislike, to object to; to be bothered by.
- I wouldn't mind an ice cream right now.
- (now chiefly Canada, US, Ireland) To pay attention to; to listen attentively to, to obey.
- To pay attention to (something); to keep one's mind on.
- To look after, to take care of, especially for a short period of time.
- Would you mind my bag for me?
- (chiefly in the imperative) To make sure, to take care (that).
- Mind you don't knock that glass over.
- To be careful about.
- OBS To have in mind; to intend.
- OBS To put in mind; to remind.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- They also bring to mind stylish movie sets in precolor Hollywood; Fred and Ginger or a phalanx of Busby Berkeley dancers could easily drift among their mirrored, ethereal forms.
- I have (saith he) long been of that mind that N. E. is guilty of great unthankfulness for the Gospel, & strait-heartedness, & closehandedness toward the Ministers.
- Lest her [ …] beauty unprovide my mind again. — Shakespeare.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- You're a fool. — What did you call me? — Never mind.
- For many people, gazpacho is the first and last summer soup that comes to mind.
- But is there some vaguely uncivilisable aspect of the Middle Eastern mind?
Meaning of mind for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "mind" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en minds
- en mindful
- en mindless
- en minder
- en mind-boggling