mix EN[ˈmɪks] US
- 명사 (Noun)PLmixes
- The result of mixing two or more substances; a mixture.
- Now add the raisins to the mix.
- The result of combining items normally kept separate.
- My recipe file was now a mix of meat and dairy.
- The combination of classical music and hip hop is a surprisingly good mix.
- (music) The result of mixing several tracks.
- The rhythm mix sounds muddy.
- (music) The finished version of a recording.
- I've almost finished the mix for this song.
- 동사 (Verb)SGmixesPRmixingPT, PPmixedPT, PPmixt
- To stir two or more substances together.
- Mix the eggs and milk with the flour until the consistency is smooth.
- To combine items from two or more sources normally kept separate.
- to mix business with pleasure
- Don't mix the meat recipes with the dairy recipes.
- To form by mingling; to produce by the stirring together of ingredients; to compound of different parts.
- To use a mixer (machine) on.
- Mix the egg whites until they are stiff.
- (music) To combine several tracks.
- I'll mix the rhythm tracks down to a single track.
- (music) To produce a finished version of a recording.
- I'm almost done mixing this song.
- To unite with in company; to join; to associate.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- When all depart, when Complements are loud, / Be sure to mix among the thickest Crowd: / There I will be, and there we cannot miss, / Perhaps to Grubble, or at least to Kiss.
- Could you give me some color with regards to which products made up the mix of revenue for this quarter?
- The advertisers [ … ] got a nice mix of celebrity and wonkery, but the dinner had the feeling of an artifact, not of a contemporary event.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Even better is Thymiopoulos’ “young vines” xynomavro, which adds a bit of dried herb, spice and grit to the succulent mix.
Meaning of mix for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "mix" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 능동 격 동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 2
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en mixed
- en mixture
- fr mix
- en mixer
- fr mixer