mixed 뜻 EN[mɪkst] US
혼합 된, 혼합
- 동사 (Verb)SUF-ed
- simple past tense and past participle of mix.
- 형용사 (Adjective)COMmore mixedSUPmost mixed
- Having two or more separate aspects.
- I get a very mixed feeling from this puzzling painting.
- Not completely pure, tainted or adulterated.
- My joy was somewhat mixed when my partner said she was pregnant: it's a lot of responsibility.
- Including both male(s) and female(s).
- The tennis match was mixed with a boy and a girl on each side.
- My son attends a mixed school, my daughter an all-girl grammar school.
- Stemming from two or more races or breeds.
- The benefit dog show has both mixed and single-breed competitions.
- Mixed blood can surprisingly produce inherited properties which neither parent showed
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- It means hip-hop’s mixed messages just got a littler mixeder.
- The linear mixed model of follow-up data showed that lean mass, years since menopause, and age of menophania were the significant determinants of BMD of all sites.
- Electron microscopic analysis revealed mixed forms of demyelinated or dysmyelinated fibers compared to normal fibers (Fig.  4d-g ).
Meaning of mixed for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "mixed" 는 형용사
. 그것은 또한 형태소
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 접미사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 6
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en mixeder
- en mixedly
- en mixed up
- en mixed-up
- en mixedness