mixture EN[ˈmɪkstʃɚ] US
- 혼합물(混合物, mixture)은 둘 이상의 여러 물질이 화학 반응 없이 섞여 있는 것을 말한다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLmixturesSUF-ure
- The act of mixing.
- The mixture of sulphuric acid and water produces heat.
- Something produced by mixing.
- An alloy is a mixture of two metals.
- Something that consists of diverse elements.
- The day was a mixture of sunshine and showers.
- A medicinal compound.
- A teaspoonful of the mixture to be taken three times daily after meals
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- A mixture of isooctane and ethyl acetate can be used to elute triglycerides from a complex lipid solution.
- Resin heat- product of a mixture of modified liquid anacardic and modified pine wood resin.
- Scotch and soda is a mixture of Scotch whisky and soda water.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- The choke in a car engine enriches the fuel mixture.