mode 뜻 EN[məʊd] US
- 모드(mode)는 영어로 방법, 형식, 양식, 형태 등을 뜻한다.
패션계에서 유행하는 양식.
컴퓨터에서 어떤 특수한 작업을 행할 수 있는 상태.
통계학에서 통계 자료의 대표값으로 쓰이는 최빈값.
모드(mod)는 변경(modification)의 약어로 쓰이기도 한다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLmodesSUF-ode
- (music) One of several ancient scales, one of which corresponds to the modern major scale and one to the natural minor scale.
- A particular means of accomplishing something.
- What was the mode of entry?
- (statistics) The most frequently occurring value in a distribution.
- (mathematics, physics) A state of a system that is represented by an eigenfunction of that system.
- (computing) One of various related sets of rules for processing data.
- In insert mode, characters typed are directly inserted into the buffer
- (grammar) A verb form that depends on how its containing clause relates to the speaker’s or writer’s wish, intent, or assertion about reality.
- Style or fashion.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- See Introduction for more details about the reproductive modes of each genomotype.
- Whereas for the turning bias (contra- and ipsiversive turns) both drugs interacted according to an additive mode (non significant “Radiprodil x Tozadenant” statistical interaction).
- The goth subculture has its own mode of dress, and it has a characteristic musical style.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- That ill-made doublet of green cloth must be exchanged for one of velvet slashed in the Venetian style like mine own, with hose stuffed and bombasted according to the mode.
- The samples were measured using a microcuvette with a path length of 50 μm (NSG Precision Cells, Farmingdale, NY), and fluorescence emission was acquired in the front-face mode.
Meaning of mode for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "mode" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en modern
- fr mode
- en model
- en modest
- en moderate