더, 더 많은 모어
- 모어에는 다음과 같은 동음이의어가 있다.
모어(母語)란 사람이 태어나서 처음 습득하여 익힌 언어를 말한다.
모어는 사람의 성 또는 이름이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLmoresSUF-more
- An extra amount or extent.
- OBS a carrot; a parsnip.
- (dialectal) a root; stock.
- A plant.
- 동사 (Verb)SGmoresPRmoringPT, PPmored
- VT To root up.
- 부사 (Adverb)
- To a greater degree or extent.
- He walks more in the morning these days.
- (now poetic) In negative constructions: any further, any longer; any more.
- Used alone to form the comparative form of adjectives and adverbs.
- You're more beautiful than I ever imagined.
- (now dialectal or humorous) Used in addition to an inflected comparative form. (Standard until the 18thc.).
- I was more better at English than you.
- 관형사 (Determiner)
- Comparative form of many: in greater number. (Used for a discrete quantity.).
- More people are arriving.
- There are more ways to do this than I can count.
- Comparative form of much: in greater quantity, amount, or proportion. (Used for a continuous quantity.).
- I want more soup; I need more time
- There's more caffeine in my coffee than in the coffee you get in most places.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- I like to think that I used my superior skill to come out on top; I don't like the idea that I had to angle-shoot to take home more money than I came with.
- The lasting frost winter-killed more critters then all predation
- The text which had seized upon his heart with such comfort and strength abode upon him for more than a year. (Southey, Bunyan, p. 21)
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- More precisely, an infimal convolution model is applied to split the corrupted 3D image into the clean image and two types of corruptions, namely a striped part and a laminar one.
- More precisely, he is overequipped: among the items he takes from London are a collapsible canoe, a Union Jack, six linen suits, an astrolabe and a portable humidor.
- More specifically, animals in the highest dose group had definable clinical signs on day two, decreased activity, anterior abdominal matting of haircoat, and an unkempt appearance.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Girl, you can talk to the hand 'cause I ain't listenin' no more.
- It wound up being an overwhelmingly positive experience that made me appreciate the steampunks around me even more.
- Could you lean the picture to the left just a tad more?
Meaning of more for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "more" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 학위 부사
및 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 관형사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr more
- en moreover
- en mores
- fr mores
- en morel