더, 더 많은 모어
- 모어에는 다음과 같은 동음이의어가 있다.
모어(母語)란 사람이 태어나서 처음 습득하여 익힌 언어를 말한다.
모어는 사람의 성 또는 이름이다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLmoresSUF-more
- An extra amount or extent.
- OBS a carrot; a parsnip.
- (dialectal) a root; stock.
- A plant.
- 동사 (Verb)SGmoresPRmoringPT, PPmored
- VT To root up.
- 부사 (Adverb)
- To a greater degree or extent.
- He walks more in the morning these days.
- (now poetic) In negative constructions: any further, any longer; any more.
- Used alone to form the comparative form of adjectives and adverbs.
- You're more beautiful than I ever imagined.
- (now dialectal or humorous) Used in addition to an inflected comparative form. (Standard until the 18thc.).
- I was more better at English than you.
- 관형사 (Determiner)
- Comparative form of many: in greater number. (Used for a discrete quantity.).
- More people are arriving.
- There are more ways to do this than I can count.
- Comparative form of much: in greater quantity, amount, or proportion. (Used for a continuous quantity.).
- I want more soup; I need more time
- There's more caffeine in my coffee than in the coffee you get in most places.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- This would immediately reenergise development of technologies for carbon capture and storage that for more than a decade have been progressing at glacial rates.
- It used to be that songs could not spell things out, but it is more liberal now.
- If the car is more than five years old, you'll have to have it smogged before you can register it.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- More recently, other biological drugs, such as ustekinumab, ixekizumab, tofacitinib, secukinumab and briakinumab, have targeted immunological mediators of the disease.
- More civilians than soldiers have been blown up by anti-personnel mines.
- More informally: vegemite and marmite share some property.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- I tried to fix it, but I think I just goofed it up some more.
- I feel I hardly know him; I just wish he'd communicate with me a little more.
- Dude, get with the program! We don't do casual Fridays any more.
Meaning of more for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "more" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 학위 부사
및 서로 비교할 수가 없 부사
. 그것은 또한 관형사
. 그것은 또한 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
및 단수로만 사용하는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- fr more
- en moreover
- en mores
- fr mores
- en morel