much EN[mʌtʃ] US
- 대명사 (Pronoun)
- A large amount or great extent.
- From those to whom much has been given much is expected.
- 부사 (Adverb)COMmoreSUPmost
- To a great extent.
- I don't like fish much.
- He is much fatter than I remember him.
- He left her, much to the satisfaction of her other suitor.
- Often; frequently.
- Does he get drunk much?
- 관형사 (Determiner)
- OBS Large, great.
- A large amount of.
- (now archaic or nonstandard) A great number of; many (people).
- (now Caribbean, African-American) Many ( + plural countable noun).
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- “What are you afraid of?” “Do you think I'm closeminded?” Amber took her time formulating an answer. “I wouldn't say that necessarily. You're cautious.You're far more conservative than Iam.”
- A form of these lissoneoids somewhat resemble the trochoidal forms, the latter being more hollow than the former.
- No peaks with two Kdo residues were found, since the ketosidic bond is much more acid-labile than the common aldosidic bonds.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Most titular sees are defunct dioceses from the Roman empire days, mainly in presently mainly Muslim countries: Turkey, the Levant and Northern Africa
- More than a mere source of Promethean sustenance to thwart the cold and cook one's meat, wood was quite simply mankind's first industrial and manufacturing fuel.
- More specifically, animals in the highest dose group had definable clinical signs on day two, decreased activity, anterior abdominal matting of haircoat, and an unkempt appearance.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- This is the only proper basis on which to superstruct first innocency and then virtue. — Dr. H. More.
- I put up with a lot of nonsense, but this is too much.
- For French today, we will learn the word douche - now, don't think too much!
Meaning of much for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "much" 는 부사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 학위 부사
. 그것은 또한 관형사
. 그것은 또한 대명사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en muchness
- en muchly
- en mucho
- en muchee
- en muchkin