name EN[neɪm] US
- 이름은 "이르다"의 명사형으로, 물건, 사람, 장소, 생각, 개념 등을 다른 것과 구별하기 위해 부르는 말이다.
사람이 아닌 생물체에는 보통 포괄적인 이름(예를 들어 개와 같은 종명)을 사용하지만, 애완동물과 같은 경우 아닐 수도 있다.
기술적으로 사용되는 이름, 특히 정해진 기준에 따라 언제나 고유한 이름을 식별자라 한다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLnames
- Any nounal word or phrase which indicates a particular person, place, class, or thing.
- An abusive or insulting epithet.
- Stop calling me names!
- A person (or legal person).
- Those of a certain name; a race; a family.
- (computing) A unique identifier, generally a string of characters.
- An investor in Lloyds of London bearing unlimited liability.
- 동사 (Verb)SGnamesPRnamingPT, PPnamed
- VT To give a name to.
- A chap named Eleazir Kendrick and I had chummed in together the summer afore and built a fish-weir and shanty at Setuckit Point, down Orham way. For a spell we done pretty well.
- VT To mention, specify.
- He named his demands.
- You name it!
- VT To identify as relevant or important.
- naming the problem
- VT To publicly implicate.
- The painter was named as an accomplice.
- VT To designate for a role.
- My neighbor was named to the steering committee.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- At some point in the conversation my name came up, and I readily agreed to their proposition.
- THEY NAMED THEIR COMMUNITY of forty-seven homes near Pleasantville, New York, "Usonia" in homage to Frank Lloyd Wright, whose ideas on the way Americans should live together guided their plan.
- On the other end was a first-time auction-goer named Chase Bailey wondering ifhe could still get an auction catalogue for the next day's big event.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Names of this sort, theophorous or basilophorous, were regularly given to foreigners residing in Egypt from the New Kingdom onwards, if not earlier; even Joseph was no exception.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- How much do you want to bet he pitches a tent when he finds out she knows his name?
- A person is born into their skin group and thus, in addition to a personal name, shares with other relatives who are similarly classified, a skin name.
- In its elongated form, the shen ring became the cartouche which enclosed and protected a royal name.
Meaning of name for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "name" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en named
- en names
- en namely
- en namesake
- en nameplate