name 뜻 EN[neɪm] US
- 이름은 "이르다"의 명사형으로, 물건, 사람, 장소, 생각, 개념 등을 다른 것과 구별하기 위해 부르는 말이다.
사람이 아닌 생물체에는 보통 포괄적인 이름(예를 들어 개와 같은 종명)을 사용하지만, 애완동물과 같은 경우 아닐 수도 있다.
기술적으로 사용되는 이름, 특히 정해진 기준에 따라 언제나 고유한 이름을 식별자라 한다.
- 명사 (Noun)PLnames
- Any nounal word or phrase which indicates a particular person, place, class, or thing.
- An abusive or insulting epithet.
- Stop calling me names!
- A person (or legal person).
- Those of a certain name; a race; a family.
- (computing) A unique identifier, generally a string of characters.
- An investor in Lloyds of London bearing unlimited liability.
- 동사 (Verb)SGnamesPRnamingPT, PPnamed
- VT To give a name to.
- A chap named Eleazir Kendrick and I had chummed in together the summer afore and built a fish-weir and shanty at Setuckit Point, down Orham way. For a spell we done pretty well.
- VT To mention, specify.
- He named his demands.
- You name it!
- VT To identify as relevant or important.
- naming the problem
- VT To publicly implicate.
- The painter was named as an accomplice.
- VT To designate for a role.
- My neighbor was named to the steering committee.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- There were ducks, geese, swans, you name it on the lake.
- Note: Often used locally without the first part of the name e.g. for Manchester United
- Further complicating matters is an attractive, semieducated globetrotter from Westchester named Peggy Whitton, who has an affair with Mehta.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Names of this sort, theophorous or basilophorous, were regularly given to foreigners residing in Egypt from the New Kingdom onwards, if not earlier; even Joseph was no exception.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- In its elongated form, the shen ring became the cartouche which enclosed and protected a royal name.
- Soapberries are rich enough in saponin to be used as soap substitute, hence their name.
- Conceived in that journey, I was born in space. A child so birthed in desolations, homeless between yestermorrow and noon's midnight must have a proper name.
Meaning of name for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "name" 는 명사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 셀 수 있는 명사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 타동사
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 9
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en named
- en names
- en namely
- en namesake
- en nameplate