named 뜻 EN[neɪmd] US
이름, 명명 된
- 동사 (Verb)BFnameSGnamesPRnaming
- simple past tense and past participle of name.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFname
- Having a name.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- You were born in the '70s? Were you named after Lisa on As the World Turns?
- Certaine of the Tartarres, professing the name of Christe, yet farre from his righteousnes: when their parentes waxe aged, to haste their death, crame them with gobins of fatte.
- Instead of Punta Cana, its name for the last 27 years, the restaurant was now called Casa de Campo — the same as an ultraluxe resort in the Dominican Republic.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Names of this sort, theophorous or basilophorous, were regularly given to foreigners residing in Egypt from the New Kingdom onwards, if not earlier; even Joseph was no exception.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- As soon as I straighten out which of the twins is which, I'll start calling them by their names.
- How much do you want to bet he pitches a tent when he finds out she knows his name?
- Although he was found innocent, the allegations had tarred his name.
Meaning of named for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "named" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en namedrop
- en namedrops
- en namedness
- en named pipe
- en named pipes