named 뜻 EN[neɪmd] US
이름, 명명 된
- 동사 (Verb)BFnameSGnamesPRnaming
- simple past tense and past participle of name.
- 형용사 (Adjective)BFname
- Having a name.
- 더 많은 예제
- 문장 중간에 사용됨
- ... portrait of a gentleman bent on reforming the world — a Utopographer, the author calls him —by name Mr. Sempack.
- In defence it may be argued that Tamil cinema styles itself Mollywood anyway (Madras + Hollywood), but here again the city's name has also been changed to Chennai.
- We can only give you some FACTURDS about their Lou, whose name is Lou Diamond Haeick, and let you be the judge.
- 문장의 시작에 사용됨
- Names of this sort, theophorous or basilophorous, were regularly given to foreigners residing in Egypt from the New Kingdom onwards, if not earlier; even Joseph was no exception.
- 문장의 끝에서 사용
- Soapberries are rich enough in saponin to be used as soap substitute, hence their name.
- As soon as I straighten out which of the twins is which, I'll start calling them by their names.
- Although he was found innocent, the allegations had tarred his name.
Meaning of named for the defined word.
문법적으로, 이 워드 "named" 는 형용사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 서로 비교할 수가 없 형용사
. 그것은 또한 동사
, 좀 더 구체적으로, 동사 형태
- 품사 계층 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
어려움: 수평 1
쉽게 ➨ 어려운
확실 함: 수평 1
확실 ➨ 다목적
- en namedrop
- en namedrops
- en namedness
- en named pipe
- en named pipes